Not included in this segment are: investor group loans (see Crowdlending), reward-based Crowdfunding campaigns, which have no monetary value for the investor, for example product launches, art-, music- and film-financing (Crowdfunding) as well as donations.
- Funding of start-up companies and SMEs by an unspecified number of investors in return for equity
- Investments in equity shares or profit-related returns (e.g. royalties or convertible loans)
- e.g. EquityNet, CrowdCube and Seedrs
- Reward-based Crowdfunding (see Crowdfunding)
- Lending-based Crowdfunding (see Crowdlending)
Alternative Financing report 2019
Statista Digital Market OutlookDownload
Transaction Value Transaction Value Growth
in the Crowdinvesting market in million US$ in percent
- Transaction Value
- Transaction Value Growth
Number of Campaigns
in the Crowdinvesting market in thousand
av. Funding per Campaign
in the Crowdinvesting market in US$
Global Comparison - Transaction Value
in the Crowdinvesting market in million US$
The Crowdinvesting data is based on Statista’s primary research (the Statista Global Consumer Survey), bottom-up modeling, market data from independent databases and third-party sources, the analysis of various key market and macroeconomic indicators, historical developments, current trends, the reported performance indicators of the key market players, and Statista interviews with market experts.
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Crowdinvesting".