Italy: consumer behavior when buying rice 2018, by age group

This statistic depicts the consumer behavior when buying rice in Italy in 2018, broken down by age group. According to survey results, 65 percent of individuals aged over 35 tended to buy rice from time to time while only 47 percent of millennials had this shopping habit, as the remaining 53 percent of these stated that they stocked rice in their pantries.

Consumer behavior when buying rice in Italy in 2018, by age group

I buy the rice I need from time to timeI stock rice in my pantry
---
---
Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $59 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

March 2018

Region

Italy

Survey time period

January 15-19, 2018

Number of respondents

100 respondents

Age group

18 years and older

Special properties

consumers of Doxa Roamler community;

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$59 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Rice market in Italy"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.