Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

B2C e-commerce website distribution in Italy 2014-2016, by location

Distribution of B2C e-commerce websites active in Italy from 2014 to 2016, by location

by Statista Research Department, last edited May 18, 2016
B2C e-commerce website distribution in Italy 2014-2016, by location This statistic illustrates the distribution of B2C e-commerce websites active in Italy from 2014 to 2016, by location. In 2016, it was found that 73 percent of the B2C merchants were located in Italy, whereas the remaining 27 percent of B2C e-commerce websites were operating from abroad.
Show more

Distribution of B2C e-commerce websites active in Italy from 2014 to 2016, by location

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$59 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
I think of Statista as Google for researchers. Statista provides you with the information you search for right away.
Dr. Horst Stipp

Dr. Horst Stipp
EVP, Research & Innovation, Advertising Research Foundation

Statistics on "Online shopping in Italy "
  • Market overview
The most important statistics
  • Ecommerce users
  • Demographics
  • Mobile shopping
  • Payment methods
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: You might find this interesting as well
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.